The Feb 12th -14th Camp has had to be postponed today in line with the Level 4 lockdown, so this is an official recognition of that.
We have sent out notices to all parents, caregivers, leaders, helpers and admin staff to advise them, as well as handle calls over the past 3 hours.
New date set for the camp is Fri 14th - Sun 16th May 2021, and we'll be as excited then to proceed as we were today. The month will fly! Can't wait!!
IF YOU'D LIKE TO COME TO THE CAMP AND WEREN'T BOOKED IN, GIVE US A RING! ALL CURRENT CAMPERS HAVE PRIORITY OF COURSE, BUT IF SOME CAN'T DO THE NEXT DATES, THAT WILL CREATE VACANCIES WHICH WE CAN FILL WITH NEW APPLICANTS!
RING 0415 427 396, 9737 9475, 0403 271 987