Kids Of Gold was founded by Gary Parsons and held its first camp in 2003. It became an incorporated association in Victoria in 2007.
The purpose of Kids Of Gold Inc. is to provide an opportunity for children from 9-12 years of age (or attending Grades 4-6) in Primary Schools, primarily in the Outer Eastern Melbourne area to participate in subsidised camps for the purpose of building their self esteem and confidence.
We aim to work co-operatively with schools, principals and staff in the promoting our camps and follow up of children from these camps. We do allow children in the lower Secondary School area who have attended these camps to return for the purpose of participating at an advanced level.
Committee of Management
- Gary Parsons – Public Officer and Committee Member
- Jenny Breukel – Treasurer
- Charlinda Parsons – President
- Stephen Parsons – Secretary
- Graham Rhodes – Committee Member
- Ronnie Rhodes – Committee Member