- Recognise they are special and uniquely gifted
- Take Pride in their accomplishments (overcoming fear)
- Attempt new tasks and challenges (confidence building)
- Take home what they have learnt and apply it to their lives
- Have Fun!
- Learn goal setting concepts
- Act Independently
- Tolerate frustration
- Handle positive and negative emotions
- Learning and understanding about affirming one another
- Take on more leadership in the camp situation
- Assume responsibility
- Offer assistance to others
- The importance of friendship & its relation with God
- To develop the concept of the power of forgiveness
- Focuses on learning the skills attitudes and passions required for being a good leader, spiritually emotionally and physically.