The main aim of the camp focuses on increasing self esteem and confidence, and we have seen many children grow in both these areas, we have also seen many children show improvement in a number of other areas, including: Overcoming fear- fear of failure, fear of not being good enough, fear of not achieving expectations, etc.
- Learning how to overcome bullying.
- Learning how to make and keep friends.
- Dealing with conflict resolution in a positive way.
- Overcoming shyness.
- Improving social and relationship skills.
- Overcoming homesickness.
- Being able to set goals- both short term and long term goals.